Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

BODYROCK.tv

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:00 PM
  • 6 Replies

Does anyone have an opinion on the workouts?

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rockinmomto2
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I like them a lot! They're totally revamped their website to www.thedailyhiit.com, but BodyRock is still available. They're just not adding new stuff to it.

fygfitness_mom
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Quoting rockinmomto2:

I like them a lot! They're totally revamped their website to www.thedailyhiit.com, but BodyRock is still available. They're just not adding new stuff to it.

I saw that they started that but I missed why. Honeslty both sites aren't all togther user friendly, in my opinion, but they workouts look killer.

rockinmomto2
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:33 PM

From my understanding, they wanted to start fresh and create something more user friendly. I haven't had much of a chance to peruse their new site, but it seems to be user friendly enough. 

Quoting fygfitness_mom:

Quoting rockinmomto2:

I saw that they started that but I missed why. Honeslty both sites aren't all togther user friendly, in my opinion, but they workouts look killer.

itsm3
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

my friend does this and it totally shredded him.  do it!

tairakittie
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

they use a lot of equipment I dont have, but the videos that dont use any are quick, intense and awesome! Ive only done one bodyrock video, it was called "say my name", it was fun! I recently watched one of their newer videos on youtube (much easier to navigate) and it looked like a good workout! It doesnt hurt to give one video a shot! Totally recommend youtube. :) I do pop pilates on there and ive recently discovered womens livestrong channel on there too.

alibrezzy154
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:16 AM

love it! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)