Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I've decided...

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:25 PM
  • 4 Replies

That after this baby I, me, myself, will finally come first (within reason with a newb of course!). We're finishing out taxes and dh will be putting aside a certain amount for me to return to Crossfit this Fall once I'm cleared from my midwife (currently 20 weeks and due the beginning of July). I know none of you know how excited this makes me but good grief, I wanna bounce off the walls I'm so excited!

Crossfit is the ONLY thing that has helped me begin to lose the weight I need to lose. It'll also help get me back to pre-pregnancy shape and then some. My love for excersise, minus running, has come from this sport. I've learned to love the weights, gymnastics, all of it and have a chosen family of amazing friends now.

So for now, I'm going to do what I can at home but I'm looking forward to the end of the year. I'm finally putting myself first so I can always be there for my kids :)

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Crissy2424
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs* You go girl!

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome!!  I'd SOOO love to do CF- when I finish school (or income is better), I'll be all over it!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!  I love that you're using a midwife!!  I'm a nursing student right now, and my master's will be in midwifery.  =)

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

N_maricle
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

That's great! Ya know, though, you don't have to wait! What about prenatal yoga or aquafit? There are so many great gentle workouts you can do now!

ballerina.2006
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:51 AM
I'm slowly adding excersise back in :) I couldn't the first half because of dehydration and exhaustion.

Quoting N_maricle:

That's great! Ya know, though, you don't have to wait! What about prenatal yoga or aquafit? There are so many great gentle workouts you can do now!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN