Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sabotage

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:24 PM
  • 2 Replies

So, I finally hit my first weight loss goal which was to get out of the 240's. WOOT! HOWEVER, for some reason, I can't stop eating everything in sight... which means I am pretty much undoing my hard work. : / 

I need to get healthy snacks in this house. Something easy to grab. I REALLY need to get rid of pepsi. That is my downfall. It's a horrible addiction that I have. I drink it like I should be drinking water. 

We leave on vacation in 4 months. I really want to be under 200 by then. With a lot of hard work and dedication, I think I can lose this 39 pounds by then. Heres to hoping! 

Well, happy losing everyone!

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MamaKarrot
by Karen on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:33 PM

It's a ton of work, but it saves my life when I spend time preparing little tupperwares and baggies of things for me to grab and eat, as well as pitchers of plain decaf iced tea (Lately its coconut white tea, holy crap, yum).  This way I have no excuse to choose the right things.  It might do you some good to do the same for yourself, even if it's just washing and dividing grapes or something. :) Great job so far! 

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Great job so far.
I do the same thing when I see the scale hit my goal. Its a mental thing. I'm going to try and not weigh in as much. Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)