Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

green tea pills

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:56 PM
  • 6 Replies

I do like green tea but anarticles says to boost your metabolism then you drink 10 cups a day so toget enough gree tea it says that you could take green tea pills to help.It says to find pills that has at least 70 percent egcg any suggestions?

by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mross0687
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Check out physicianspreference.com and search green tea. I order a lot from them. Good luck!

sham09
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:23 PM

ty..I willcheck  it out..

Staylor0384
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Are they safe to take while nursing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:22 PM

I tried the mega green tea pills a couple of years ago... broke out in hives for like 2 weeks, felt like there were bugs crawling all over me, it was horrible and weird.

itsm3
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

i did an experiement for my friend who also happens to be a PT/RMT and nutrionist so i took green tea extract for 3 months  just to see if it would boost my weight loss...

it's hard to tell if it was the pills because i eat clean and workout hard... i would say that the pills didn't do much because it was my clean eating and tough workouts that gave me the most dramatic results. 

note: there is no pill that will take the weight off for you; YOU HAVE TO EAT CLEAN AND EXERCISE REGULARLY in order to see the weight come off.  whether or not the pills work to boost your metabolism, how you work your body and feed your body has a greater impact to your results.

also, DO NOT TAKE THE PILLS MORE THAN 3 MONTHS IN A ROW.  you must cycle off of them for a while.

mross0687
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:02 PM

The green tea vitamins I recommend at top are all natural. If you have any questions you can call for a free vitamin consultation. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)