Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Disappointed :(

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:06 AM
  • 4 Replies

So I got my new HRM in today! I was so excited and I couldn't wait to try it out (even tho I had just finished my first day of ripped in 30... Intense!!). When I finally get the watch all programmed and ready to go, I put on the chest strap. Put water on the sensors, followed the instructions exactly. And it does... Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I find out if I literally touch the watch to the strap it says a heart rate... Of around 250. Obviously wrong. So after an afternoon of unhappiness and frustration, I decide I'm going to return it and get a polar. Screw it. End of rant :) 

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
itsm3
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:04 AM

i have the polar ft60 and i LOVE it!

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Hugs. What brand did you get?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoanB1117
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I got the polar ft4 because I don't need a fancy one, just basic heart rate and calorie burn. But I've heard that they make really good ones from everyone on here. Hopefully it's much better than the other one!

Quoting itsm3:

i have the polar ft60 and i LOVE it!

JoanB1117
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I originally got the Pyle. I wasn't looking for a fancy one and since it was my first HRM I didn't think it would matter if I got a cheap one to start out with. I got it on amazon and returned it the same day I got it. But I ordered the polar ft4 right after I returned the other one! So now I'm excited to get it on Wednesday! 

Quoting jendawn1:

Hugs. What brand did you get?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN