Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm loosing weight

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:34 PM
  • 14 Replies
I just need support. I've lost 13lbs so far by just eating better. I am going with this until the weight loss stops them ill start working out. Its going so well. Just have to share I'm trying to keep it a secret from Facebook because I'm planning a visit back to my home town this summer. Itd be sooo great to be lower then my high school weight by this summer and if I continue to loose about 2lbs a week ill for sure be under my high school weight. Please support me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Omd12
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I'm trying so hard to loose weight. I've lost 16lbs I want to be under 200. I have 6lbs to get there then ill will make my next goal.

Check out the ap or webpage
Myfitnesspal.com it's free and I use it to track what I eat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robin492013
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:01 PM

You have my support. I have lost 18lbs in 2 weeks. But I take a natural product that boost mine. I will check in on you everyday or you give me a holler ok

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats on your success so far. I love this group for talking about weight loss because I don't like to talk to people in real life about my weight ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:05 PM

You can do this... just keep up the outstanding work and you'll succeed! 

mamaBerg85
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Thanks. I'm using myfitnesspal app. I love it because it tells me how things should look in 5 wks which is so great to keep me motivated. I want to walk but I need to find the time. I work then I stl homework then I go to class. I see mt kids on the weekends and 2 nights a week its so hard but there is a means to an end with school because I know it will put me in a place where I can spend my summers with them.
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Congrats!! Keep going you got this!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaBerg85
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:47 PM
It is hard yet motivating when ur work out pants fall down. Lol my yoga pants are getting too big lol.
mlops
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Ok...I am (bear with me...) handicapped (surgery in 08 didn't go so great). I use a cane for balance and I can't walk long term due to health issues. Working out is difficult to say the least. I get so depressed somedays due to weight. I was loosing till all this happened. I know I am an emotional eater, am working on that, but the physical....I have an internal stimulator that is supposed to help with pain. Pain is a huge issue also. I feel like I am on this merry go round that keeps going faster and faster. I really need some direction here. Someone whose been there or is there.

Congrats to the ladies with the pics! You all deserve huge hugs, flowers, ect...!!!!

mlops
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM

BUMP!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Welcome and good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)