Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Rosey's Weight Loss Journal

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:55 AM
  • 5 Replies

I'm 29 years old and I weigh 203lbs. Size 16 jeans and XL tops. I want to lose 50lbs. But more importantly, I want to feel better. I've started taking apple cider vinegar supplements to help cleanse. And I started drinking lots of water. I plan to start eliminated the junk in my diet one step at a time. I dont want to be on a diet, I want to change my lifestyle. The catalyst to make me take my weight seriously: I sat down too hard and broke the boxspring on my brand new bed. I plan to weigh in once a week, Thursdays.

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
childofGod995
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:00 AM

you say the apple cider vinegar helps cleanse. what is it that is being cleansed and has it helped you lose weight?

roseywoods
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:54 AM

i just started taking it on thursday. i dont know about weight loss yet but it has definitely been helping with cleansing ,my digestive system.

roseywoods
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Today's goal was to not eat any sweets, It was hard but I did it. Now for tomorrow.

roseywoods
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Day 2 of no sweets, i havent  given up sugar completely but i have managed to stay away from candy and other junk. I've become alot more aware of what i'm eating. I hope tomorrow is nice out, i would like to take a walk.

mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats on your new resolution on getting healthy :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN