Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

So far, good enough... Pic include 😳

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:45 AM
  • 29 Replies
3 moms liked this
This is my progress so far from the 30DS. Keep in mind today was Day 11 for me..
I never post a pic of my belly but whatever! i hope by day 30 my mid section will be in better shape

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Day 1 & D 11

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow! That is a good difference. Imagine how ripped you'll be by day 30!!

You totally have that thing going on with the reverse abs, I forget what it's called, but I want that!! Hawt!
qslaqhay
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Jillian is kicking my but! I try to follow Nataly(?) well the one who do it harder.

qslaqhay
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:52 AM
*butt
crabbyD
by Diana on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I can def see a difference and Holy Cow woman you're gonna look phenomenal! (I'm not a perv... promise, lol)

qslaqhay
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Lol at your comment!

But thanks. I have always being struggling with my mid section!!

Quoting crabbyD:

I can def see a difference and Holy Cow woman you're gonna look phenomenal! (I'm not a perv... promise, lol)

crabbyD
by Diana on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Lol, well JM's Shred is definitely helping!!! It's such a motivator to see progress just in 11 days... Keep it up!

Btw... I hope my mid section looks like yours when I get there... I I still have slight jiggle, but I' working hard at it to go away!

Quoting qslaqhay:

Lol at your comment!

Quoting crabbyD:

qslaqhay
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Aww you are so sweet. My mid section is FAR from where it needs to be. and is really jiggle. after i finish this 30DS i will be starting ripped in 30!

Quoting crabbyD:

Lol, well JM's Shred is definitely helping!!! It's such a motivator to see progress just in 11 days... Keep it up!

Btw... I hope my mid section looks like yours when I get there... I I still have slight jiggle, but I' working hard at it to go away!

Quoting qslaqhay:

Lol at your comment!

Quoting crabbyD:

greenishgirl
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I see a difference! That's awesome! I was just checking out the program and I think I'm going to start it this week.

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:45 PM
OK. I just got her 30DS and the extreme shed and shred last night. I was too lazy to get up earlier this am. But seeing your results. I just may to do it tonight after kids go to bed.
crabbyD
by Diana on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I have both and Ripped in 30 is NO JOKE! I never finished it because I got insanity at the same time, but a lot of her moves are similar to insanity's moves.

Quoting qslaqhay:

Aww you are so sweet. My mid section is FAR from where it needs to be. and is really jiggle. after i finish this 30DS i will be starting ripped in 30!

Quoting crabbyD:

Quoting qslaqhay:

Lol at your comment!

Quoting crabbyD:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)