Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Car Exercises

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:25 PM
  • 4 Replies
I've adapted a very active seated asana from my Kundalini practice & use it while stopped at red lights. I've gotten laughed at/mocked twice today. Who cares?! I've increased my activity & I lost 5lb in 4 wks!

Do any of you do car exercises?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
justahousewife
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:28 PM
When I saw the title I was thinking you were talking about that game teens play, every red light you get out and run around the car. Lol That would be a good cardio but I don't think its legal. Idk. I don't drive enough to think about exercising.
otoole
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:40 PM

waow. i don't kow what that is, but good for you, i don't have a car so i just walk everywhere.

Bookwormy
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Walking is great exercise! I live way too far from work to walk. It's a 40 min drive at least. Most things are too far to walk in Central TX.

Quoting otoole:

waow. i don't kow what that is, but good for you, i don't have a car so i just walk everywhere.

otoole
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:42 AM

if you walked to work it would take you all day to get there and back lol

Quoting Bookwormy:

Walking is great exercise! I live way too far from work to walk. It's a 40 min drive at least. Most things are too far to walk in Central TX.

Quoting otoole:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)