February Accountability Challenge Day 3: Journaling Your Way to Success ~ BONUS DAY!
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Travel Mug!
Welcome to Day 3 of the February Accountability Challenge!
Being accountable in your weight loss/maintenance journey is going to be the key to your success!
Whether you are trying to lose weight or maintain your current weight, being accountable to yourself is where it begins.
Journaling Your Way to Success
Using some sort of journal or tracking system is an excellent accountability tool and easier to do than you think. They are essentially the road map to your success.
Use journals to track your food intake and your workouts/movement. They can be as detailed or as basic as you want. A journal will help you to see changes and progress in your workouts, habits, calorie intake and diet over time.
Whether you are handwriting, tracking at various online sites or using a phone app, journaling will help to keep you accountable while on your journey to healthy weight loss.
Do you have a journal or tracking system in place?
Do you track on a daily basis?
If you do not journal/track, why not? What other accountability tools do you use for food intake and exercise?
One member who signs up for our February Accountability Challenge and replies to all 7 of the activities will WIN a $25 gift card!
- The February Accountability Challenge sweepstakes starts 2/18/13 at 8:00am (ET) and ends 2/24/2013 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Sweepstakes Period.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Travel Mug.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.