February Accountability Challenge Day 5: Work On Your Fitness ~ BONUS DAY!
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Travel Mug!
Welcome to Day 5 of the February Accountability Challenge
Being accountable in your weight loss/maintenance journey is going to be the key to your success!
Whether you are trying to lose weight or maintain your current weight, being accountable to yourself is where it begins.
Work On Your Fitness!
Experts across the board agree that physical activity is key to maintaining weight loss.
Walking, running, strength training, fitness classes, workout videos, swimming, dancing, snow shoveling, house cleaning, playing with your kids and so much more all serve as forms of physical activity. The more vigorous the activity, the more calories you burn.
Are you being accountable for your fitness?
Are you logging/journaling/tracking your fitness?
Do you make working out a priority?
How often do you work out/ get physical activity?
One member who signs up for our February Accountability Challenge and replies to all 7 of the activities will WIN a $25 gift card!
- The February Accountability Challenge sweepstakes starts 2/18/13 at 8:00am (ET) and ends 2/24/2013 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Sweepstakes Period.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Travel Mug.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.