Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

2 years gone no results

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:33 PM
  • 4 Replies

My son is 2 soon to be 3 I went back to work when he was 5 and working 3rd shift and getting home to a newborn (hubby works mornings 10hrs shifts whith a 1hr commute) this crazy hours did not allow me to have a the time to work out when my baby napped I napped, tha was my sleep I relied on sugar to keep going energy drinks, coffe, spicy chips and vitamin B12 became my best friends.

I struggle to get dress for special occasions to me is depresing not being a size 1 anymore. I have not gone shopping in over a year! litterly I will get a pair of jeans here a shirt ther but not real shopping(at least not like I used to)I refuse to get a new wardrobe to the size that I am in.
I switched to first shift a month ago and I am hopping to get rid of some fat but I am also hoping to conceive so I cant do any crazy diet since it would not be healthy......

I am working out 3 times a week before starting the day....

Any tips?

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mefingas
by Morgan on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:32 PM
If time is an issue i recommend the 30 day shred by jillian micheals, its only 30 min and it is a good overall workout. I would suggest trying to drink half your weight in oz of water a day. When you are hungry have veggies and fruit ready to grab so that you wont be tempted by junk food. Find out what your bmr is and try to eat according to that and weight loss goal. How much weight do you need to lose? Set realistic goals so for me i wanted to lose 30 lbs but i did it 5 lbs at a time amd rewarded myself with new workout gear, maybe some herbal tea, a massage. Good luck you can do it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lbriones24
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Thank you! I had not thought about doing it on mile stones. I will def try doing it on mile stones a litte at a time.

Quoting mefingas:

If time is an issue i recommend the 30 day shred by jillian micheals, its only 30 min and it is a good overall workout. I would suggest trying to drink half your weight in oz of water a day. When you are hungry have veggies and fruit ready to grab so that you wont be tempted by junk food. Find out what your bmr is and try to eat according to that and weight loss goal. How much weight do you need to lose? Set realistic goals so for me i wanted to lose 30 lbs but i did it 5 lbs at a time amd rewarded myself with new workout gear, maybe some herbal tea, a massage. Good luck you can do it

mefingas
by Morgan on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I find that helps.keep you going. Also if you have problems share, this group offers excellent support. If you ever need to talk let me know

Quoting lbriones24:

Thank you! I had not thought about doing it on mile stones. I will def try doing it on mile stones a litte at a time.

Quoting mefingas:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lbriones24
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Thank you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)