I've made a mark, and now I can tell *body shots with underwear only* YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! LOL
I'm ready to share my progress this far. I started this new mindset of 'no more excuses' in Sept 2012, now today, 02/23/13, this is where I'm at. I'm happy about how far I've come...I'm starting to see ME now!!!
SW: 238, CW: 204 as of 2/1/13 (last time I was anywhere close to 200 pounds, i had to be about 14, wow!)
GW: for now, 175 or under by 07/09/13 (my 30th bday)
Changes I have noticed:
1. my bra size went from 40 DD to 36DD (A 36???? I almost cried when I tried on my first bra at a 36, I haven't seen 36 since I was 14 years old or so)
2. No more size 2x shirts..XL is the current game right now :-)
3. Most of my size 18 pants had to go. But of course, you know this is all depending on cut. But any true size 18s are no longer in my world.
4. Size 16 dresses that I could NOT wear when I started this are now fitting, and well.
5. I feel lighter, my 12 year old son (who is a solid 128 pounds) can now pick me up off the ground
6. I am looking more the way I feel on the inside. My brother told me 'sis, you've always looked good, now you are looking fit!'
7. Oh, I need to take a pic of the guns, yes, I have biceps. But that's for another photo op!
8. I think my shoes are getting too big now. More space in the shoe (just noticed that the other day)
Started at this: