Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I have my "buddy"

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:31 AM
  • 6 Replies
Mom and I are starting off with a low carb high protein regimen. We have made a pact that we will call each other after every exercise er have done for that day and we will also weigh in weekly on the same day and we will call each other with updated pounds lost. We went to the book store and I got a book about eating less carbs and a cook book and I also picked up the video the 30 day shred that everyone has sworn by. This morning see are going to walk a trail on a mountain by my house, at our own pace of course ;) we both have high hopes this time. Our deal is by summer we want to be at least half way to our goal and if so watch out beach here we come! !! So excited and hopeful this time! I'm starting at 215 and by july hope to be down to 175 (10 pounds a month) I will also post before and during pics along with updating weight weekly. Wish us luck ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck mama!  

momof1want1mor
by Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Thank you so much I have super high hopes for us! Fx'ed

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Good luck mama!  

cherylmoore
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Good luck. 10 pounds a month is a lot. Don't get discouraged if it goes a little slower. Congrats on starting
starfire59
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Good Luck!!!

Shopsha0911
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:43 AM

This is so awesome that you have this kind of relationship with your mother.  

lobomom24
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Sounds like you have a great plan! Good luck and remember, it probably took you some time to gain the weight, so don't get too discouraged if it doesn't come off as quickly as you'd like. Just keep going and you will get there! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)