Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

My butt got big!

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:11 PM
  • 38 Replies
5 moms liked this

I had a flat butt my whole life. In college I got made fun of so badly by my friends, now I got a comment from my roommate on a pic that said "xoxo you big booty hoe" (I realize this would not be a term of endearment for some but its just how we are with one another). That was a thrilling moment for me. I finally have a butt. Finally. I was appreciating it in the mirror last night because I am so shocked. I have been doing this specific KB routine for building glutes and its only been 2 weeks. I cannot believe how much bigger my tush is!!  Yay!!

Haha on a total TMI note, I have to move my tush around if I go tanning so its even bwhahaha

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Lol I'm the same way. I have always had a flat butt, until now. Between the running and all the stuff we do at crossfit, it's definitely nice now. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Lol I'm the same way. I have always had a flat butt, until now. Between the running and all the stuff we do at crossfit, it's definitely nice now. :)

Its definitely the strength training and hill runs, when I ran for years with no intensity or terrain my butt was awful, now it doesn't fit in some of my jeans LOL

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:29 PM

lol I've always had a big butt... DF said I'm not allowed to get rid of my butt!

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

lol I've always had a big butt... DF said I'm not allowed to get rid of my butt!

LOL preserve that butt!

Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this

rofl, i need to fix my butt

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:40 PM

lol I've lost 55 lbs already and DF is already pissed because my thighs are starting to go away.

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

LOL preserve that butt!

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:47 PM

I need to get rid of my thighs.... the chub rub today wasn't fun. 

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

lol I've lost 55 lbs already and DF is already pissed because my thighs are starting to go away.

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

LOL preserve that butt!

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I have naturally small thighs, they don't touch but they are super muscular so I don't mind them at all :) I'm very petite

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

LOL preserve that butt!

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:51 PM

chub rub is the worst... I feel your pain! Thankfully I don't get it that much anymore! 

Quoting Idntreallycare:

I need to get rid of my thighs.... the chub rub today wasn't fun. 

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

LOL preserve that butt!

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Quoting Idntreallycare:

rofl, i need to fix my butt

here is the workout Im doing, its great

Booty making home workout

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN