Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Do you do the same thing  every time you go to the gym or do you work certain muscle groups on certain days? How about cardio How often? Do you have any type of schedule which days you do what?

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Replies (11-14):
chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:45 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I have always been this way.

Quoting dee06:

This is exactly how I do things. I'm sure structure is needed but I'm not really a structured kind of person. 

Quoting chrisnjoesmom:

I do whatever is opposite of where I am sore or what sounds fun at the time. But I have been told I need more structure, boo.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mainegirl
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:05 PM

i wish i had a gym schedule im trying to atleast go three times a week. i try to do different things when i go from walking to swimming to other muscle groups

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:21 PM
I do the crossfit WOD or a kb WOD and it changes daily. I do a glute kb WOD 2x a week and that is the only thing that stays the same. I try to follow my running plan but eh.. I get all my miles done each week.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:35 PM

I go the gym everyday unless my husband is gone for work then I have to just pop in a video. I usually do a video at home anyways (right now I'm doing Jillian Micheals Body Revolution)... But at the gym I'm lifting... I am on Kris Gethin's 12 week body transformation schedule. It invovles 20 minutes cardio before and then after lifting. He breaks it down to different groups of muscles mixing it up between high and low reps but always to failure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN