Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

building a brand new body&lifestyle

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 12 Replies
Today:
Kashi go lean cereal, plain coffee

Snack: banana with pb

Lunch: turkey wrap, minor tomatoes

Snack carrots, hummus

Dinner fish, half small sweet potato, rice brown

Pm 100 cal. Greek yogurt with wheat germ

Exercise: jillian Michaela no more trouble zones and 20 minute interval workout.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whatmynameagain
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Start 38&1/2 around stomach area
165 lbs
Final goal:130-135, tone esp. belly area
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatmynameagain
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:30 PM
My anxiety is getting in mu way and im letting it. Its so frustrating trying to keep in routine with exercising and eating right when im letting my mood sabbatosh me.
Today I did my 30 minute circuit/ strength training and mt moidvseems worse but I am glad I did it.
Sigh here's to a better day tomorrow.:/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatmynameagain
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Feeling ok today. Going to do a 3mile walk if weather holds up and strength training. If rains Ill do a 25 minute interval work out and strength train/ circuit with the Fabulously Fit dvd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:44 PM

You are doing great. It took a lot for me to stick to it, especially in instances where I could not keep up. It is worth it in the end. SO very much worth it. 

whatmynameagain
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Thanks im trying to stay motivated. I've heard exercise helps with mood too so once I get out of my own way....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatmynameagain
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Today kashi go lean and a banana
before 1tb pb on whole wheat toast
String cheese
Oran
Celery w pb
Not my best so far eating wise...
Dinners pork chop boneless with salad and sweet potato baked

Did circuit training/ strength today
Not my best workout, I was really dragging, but I did it. Feel more tired than anything now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ALWsMomma
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Since I started eating healthy and staying active, I have been able to cut out my depression medication. Medication I have been on since I was 12 so for 13 years. Dh says I am the happiest and most pleasant he has ever seen me.
Good luck!

Quoting whatmynameagain:

Thanks im trying to stay motivated. I've heard exercise helps with mood too so once I get out of my own way....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
whatmynameagain
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:52 PM
That's so great! I hope to have the same happen. Im just starting so staying motivated on blah days is hard.

Quoting ALWsMomma:

Since I started eating healthy and staying active, I have been able to cut out my depression medication. Medication I have been on since I was 12 so for 13 years. Dh says I am the happiest and most pleasant he has ever seen me.

Good luck!

Quoting whatmynameagain:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatmynameagain
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Eating healthy/ making good choices so far...wrote out a meal plan to follow so I don't fall off course this afternoon.
Did 25a mon interval workout went between fast walking and jog.
Feel more tired after. When does the energy/ feeling good part kick in?feel like all I do is drag my butt through the day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whatmynameagain
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 11:30 AM
I shut this out for a while out of exasperation. But now Im finally seeing/ feeling results. My dh never comments on my weight gain and never makes me feel bad. I know he finds me sexy the wayI am but today he told me I look thinner. I measured my waist I dropped an inch! Finally results!Also in Jan I was 170, now end if April Im 162!After nearly a year of being stuck at 180/175 .

For me I stooped emotional eating and counting calories I just make better choices on what to eat and make sure o do eat at meal/ snack tomes and portion control. I feel hopeful for the first time in a while I can do this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN