Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

☂ Nannie's Notes ☂ Weightloss Journal

Feb, 28 2013

I  started my WLJ on Thanksgiving Day in 2012.

Starting Weight : 206

Current Weight: 187

Nothing, I mean NOTHING is going to stop me now!

cute animation :) Pictures, Images and Photos  On the inside, looking out..

nannie Pictures, Images and Photos

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Replies (61-62):
NanniesKitchen
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much.

Over the course of just a few months I've come to realize that our lives are so much more than obsessive thoughts of weight loss. I think it should come more naturally.

For instance, I went out today and just walked a couple of miles without even tracking it or thinking of losing weight, I just enjoyed the nature and what it has to offer me and that is the experience that what will grow on me and keep me going, because it becomes apart of me as it will you as long as we take it all in and say "this is who I am, this is me.. nature is my life", instead of looking at it like it's work.. (forced work)

Also when I get hungry I just ask myself, "Is this good for me?" and "how much is enough?" then stop and be conscious of it as opposed to weighing every single thing, measuring, counting.. damn it's getting old.

I think our bodies know when we are thirsty and honestly hungry.

I've also taken into account that most days, "real hunger" only happens one time a day for me, all the other times are just emotions and boredom.

If you pay real close attention to your true hunger.. I mean TRUE HUNGER, you will come to a realization that you are not as hungry as you think you are.. it's mostly emotions.

Quoting iwannalose10:

i am growing soo much from your post,its reading your posts that

made me realize that i had food problems,i am on my way to recovery.i cant say the less,your post is

awesome,i do really also want to find balance so i stop being obsessed with calorie.

you are my inspiration so keep it up Hon.

jamie93
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:50 PM

The job is going great! I'm really liking it and I'm doing good so far. I haven't been on YT today so I'll check it out. I'm still having problems with seeing all of my subs. So I may not be able to see you.

Quoting NanniesKitchen:

Thanks Jamie. I opened up a new Youtube channel and subbed you from it. 

I'm doing alright, and I agree every little bit does help out. It's good to see the scale moving down as opposed to up.

Is the job going good? It sounds like it from your last video. I worked at a jail in Texas in the 90's and I honestly loved it. It's never dull and boring, it keeps you on your toes.

Quoting jamie93:

Just checking up on you. I hope your back is doing much better. Believe me I know all to well about back injuries and how much it affects everything you do.

Even if you can't work out, just make sure you're eating right and drinking your water! Every little bit helps!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN