Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Are you comfortable

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:07 PM
  • 28 Replies
Exercising in front of your so? I'm not. I hate it. I don't like to exercise in front of anyone (one reason I do NOT like gyms). Am I weird?? LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaycersmom
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:17 PM
I don't mind, he sees me naked jumping around is less embarrassing lol. I am uncomfortable working out even if no one sees because i know what i look like so i get it i don't think you're weird
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:19 PM

I don't care who I exercise in front of... my butt is moving to lose this weight.

sillymumof2
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:21 PM
I don't mind gyms. For cardio.. but I hate ezcerizing in front of my boyfriend. Dread it
roxysmommy
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:22 PM

He sees me workout almost everyday. So I don't mind. I actually find myself pushing harder when he watching.

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:32 PM
I didn't mind. I just blocked him out. I will admit I enjoyed trail running with him.
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:40 PM

I use too... but he was my peanut gallery. He wanted to be helpful by saying things like you can do it get lower etc... It pissed me off. Now I'm cool with it. But I am aware of creepy gym staring people. I do my squats and lifting in the corner or when the gym isn't as full.

armygirl16
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I used to hate it when we were dating. Now I don't care. He watches me do insanity every night. Sometimes I'll ask him if my knees are going high enough or whatnot.
Silvertears1275
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Nope, I plan my rest days on his nights off.  I will work out if I have to, and he usually won't even come in the room, but I just feel weird.  And I absolutely won't do yoga if he's home.  =)

twyliatepeka
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Nope! Not that he would ever judge me but I do judge me. I can't even workout in front of dd if she isn't doing it with me. It doesn't matter if someone is in the room & not paying me any attention at all just the fact that they are in there is enough...it is almost like stage fright.
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:37 PM
I don't mind running or doing the elliptical..but doing dvd's is different. If he is doing it with me then sure..but if he is just watching..then no. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)