Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Losing too much weight..

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:41 PM
  • 6 Replies

Lately I noticed my work clothes are way to big and my clothes aren't fitting like they usually do.  I have been really stressed out with school, work, my boyfriend and the kids lately.  I just haven't had an appetite and I am barely eating one meal a day at this point.  I am on the road all day and after I pick the kids up from daycare I come home make dinner, and still have 14 million other things to do.  I just don't feel like eating. There are times when I know I am starving and won't have time to eat and an hour later when I do have the time, I am not hungry anymore. It is really weird.  I am always exhausted and barely able to keep my eyes open. All of my patients say I always look so tired and wore out.  I don't know what to do anymore..

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dmwood
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:23 PM

I mean this in the nicest way possible..... Number one thing to do is EAT!! 

ripemango
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:25 PM

this is what you do:

you eat. you eat for your kids, for your patients, and for yourself. you are not just hurting yourself. u deserve to be healthy and starving yourself is unhealthy. You owe it to yourself to perform at your best and you can't do that if you don't feed your body w the fuel it needs.

**hugs**

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:28 PM
You NEED to eat! At the very least, have a protein shake. Your body needs food for fuel and if people are remarking how worn down you are and you are feeling tired, it's your body saying "feed me!".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Definitely eat, mama!  It'll help elevate your moods and your energy to get you through all the stuff you need to do!!  I stash Kashi bars in my purse to eat in a pinch.  Nuts are great, too!  I am gone 12 hours 5 days a week (nursing student), and I carry all of my food with me everywhere in a cooler.  That way, I always have healthy options available, and I don't starve (or end up inhaling drive-thru food!).

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:15 AM
I know that it can seem impossible to force yourself to eat when you are stressed. Maybe you should talk to someone about it and tackle the stress that way.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Eat !Eat ! I agree to , maybe you should talk to someone too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)