Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
..and want to start with me tomorrow!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Replies (11-17):
itsm3
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:17 PM

i have it - beachbody sent it to me to review but after 2wks, it didn't do anything for me.  what i mean is, i was already conditioned after insanity and p90x so this workout didn't get my heart rate up at all nor did it shape my bottom because all the crazy insanity plyo and p90x workouts alredy did it. 

i'm actually thinking of giving it away to a lucky reader on my blog

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:21 PM
That's a great backyard imo

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

our backyard is completely dirt but we have a punching bag on one of our trees so thats what i do when i workout outside, kick boxing and such. my belly is a major problem with me also, kinda thinking its wheat gut..

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Haha no one has ever told me they liked my stretch marks! I guess id wonder what they wanted from me if they did.LOL (not saying yout hubby is fibbing!)
Can you workout outside? Im mega frustrated with losing the last ounce of abdominal fat. I can see almost all the definition I want but im not quite there. Its making me crazy!

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

I feel the exact same way, he says he loves my belly/stretch marks bc his children were in there but still, i want to get rid of the FLAB. lately tho i've only been maintaining weight. i went from 185-154 in three months and now i'm just stuck. I want to up my workouts to be more of a challenge but i've been using the same workout dvd since my second was born in 2011 lol. I've been searching for workouts online, found some on this site under videos but i dont really have the space to do them right now and I dont have a laptop or anything to take in my room where i work out so i'm waiting for my bday this month to get some new workout dvds :]

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

I still have high expectations even after 3 kids although it feels like all my work is pointless sometimes! I actually like having someone who is so self disciplined in my life... keeps me going. Lol its bad but when im going to see him my eating improves and my workouts are more intense.

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

haha I know right its like okay...i'm the woman, and you have a better ass and belly than me..wtf lol then again i did carry three of his kids so i guess i shouldn't expect his belly to look like mine :P

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Lol! The guy in my life has a better ass too. Depressing.

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

i wish i had that dvd. my butt isn't like pencil holding worthy but i wish it was like my dh's ass, firm and plump lol.

tetris1515
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I just got mine and started Thursday (14th). I'm pregnant so I can't do the abs exercises but I can do most of the rest. So far I love it! My prenatal workout videos are so easy that I became bored with them. BBL isn't strenuous but it is still a nice challenge. Message me.

asaffell
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I looooove me some BBL. One of the hardest ab workouts I've ever done, too.

Hi_Rae
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:50 PM
I believe the videos are on youtube if you dont want to buy them before you try the workout
Sapphire.Tears
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 7:23 PM

this sounds interesting... please explain. :D

all2gethernow
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 7:51 PM
I wish. I need to. But I have it on DVD and my so is currently obsessed with Roku tv. So he disconnected the DVD player and I can't even find it. I did it last summer and loved it. Wonder if I can play it on my Mac. ?

Quoting mommiieof1b2g:

..and want to start with me tomorrow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)