Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

has anyone tried...

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:27 PM
  • 10 Replies

chewable sensa? i purchased them today...i need something that doesn't have any side effects and suppresses my appetite.

man i am 40 something and i am getting fatter and fatter...i was a pear shape but now i am an all over shape! and yes i do exercise and haven't had soda in over 10 years

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:04 PM
I drink water and wait out my hunger... Then it's a fruit or protein shake. Sorry never tried sensa
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Never tried sensa. I've tried every other over the counter pill, drink etc. I'm now drinking ViSalus Shakes twice a day along with 2 snacks and a reasonable meal and I've lost 35 lbs since November. 

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:04 AM
No, I stay away from weight loss products. I eat clean and exercise, and I've lost over 100 lbs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
juju33422
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM

i drink water too...but i don't wait for my hunger to go away...that's good advice..me and protein shakes don't get along...it's either too watery, or i didn't blend it well enough...thanks for sharing ;o)

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

I drink water and wait out my hunger... Then it's a fruit or protein shake. Sorry never tried sensa

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Have you tried using almond milk with protein shakes? I use my sons baby bullet... Use my isoflex strawberry protein with almond milk... Some ice and sometimes a banana... It's like a milkshake. It keeps me full.

Quoting juju33422:

i drink water too...but i don't wait for my hunger to go away...that's good advice..me and protein shakes don't get along...it's either too watery, or i didn't blend it well enough...thanks for sharing ;o)

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

juju33422
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:13 PM

i'm with you sis...i tried every diet pill, power, drink that man has made, i loose than gain back what i lost and another 20 pounds...never heard visalus will look it up...wow 35 pounds since november...thats FANTASTIC...thanks for sharing ;o)

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Never tried sensa. I've tried every other over the counter pill, drink etc. I'm now drinking ViSalus Shakes twice a day along with 2 snacks and a reasonable meal and I've lost 35 lbs since November. 

juju33422
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

almond milk...that sounds delish...thanks for sharing ;o)

Quoting JerseyAirGurl

Have you tried using almond milk with protein shakes? I use my sons baby bullet... Use my isoflex strawberry protein with almond milk... Some ice and sometimes a banana... It's like a milkshake. It keeps me full.

Quoting juju33422:

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

juju33422
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:16 PM

OVER 100 POUNDS!!! CONGRATS...when you say you eat clean what does that mean?

Quoting musicpisces:

No, I stay away from weight loss products. I eat clean and exercise, and I've lost over 100 lbs.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks!  I have a journal with the basics.  I came across a magazine called Clean Eating magazine one day, and reading the basics really spoke to me.  I have another journal about my whole journey if you're curious.

Quoting juju33422:

OVER 100 POUNDS!!! CONGRATS...when you say you eat clean what does that mean?

Quoting musicpisces:

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:28 PM

want more info... I can talk to you in private :P

Quoting juju33422:

i'm with you sis...i tried every diet pill, power, drink that man has made, i loose than gain back what i lost and another 20 pounds...never heard visalus will look it up...wow 35 pounds since november...thats FANTASTIC...thanks for sharing ;o)

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/luvmykidz04

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN