Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Krystle's weight loss journal

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:47 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
I figured I'd take the challenge and keep a journal. I'm 27 with the Kids and I want to lose some weight. 50lbs to be exact. I want to be the same size I was before I had Kids. Birth control is what made me blue up and eating badly not just having Kids. I let myself go but I'm ready to get it together. I'm also getting married. My fiancé doesn't think I need to lose weight, I don't think he wants me to but I'm doing it for me. I started my change in February of this year and so far I've lost 5lbs. Im excited about that. I week update with pictures periodically when I see a noticeable difference. I'm not in a rush to get slim, I know it takes time. Took me 3 years to gradually put on the weight. I'm just glad it's coming off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Krystle21
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:36 PM
2 moms liked this
Did an hour of zumba today and burned 714 calories. it was a good workout, I had fun. going to the gym again tomorrow . I'm so sore. I'm glad I have my cousin, she's my motivator,she gives me that push I need even when I don't feel like working out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krystle21
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Well I didn't go to the gym today I just worked out for a few minutes at home. It Sux having one workout buddy. I ate good today. It was a lazy day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krystle21
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Didn't work out at all today. Feeling a bit down :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krystle21
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:49 AM
It's snowing today and I don't feel like going out and driving in all the mess so I'm going to workout at home. I found a really good cardio ab workout ondemand so that's what I'm gonna do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harveysmom713
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:48 PM

hugsIt'll get better! Hang in there!

Krystle21
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Thank you!

Quoting harveysmom713:

hugsIt'll get better! Hang in there!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krystle21
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:09 AM
My body is so sore from working out. I only went to the gym once this week. I feel like I get a better workout at home for 30 mins than at the gym for an hour. I only got the membership to get out of the house n bc my cousin asked me to join with her. When we go we only stay for an hour and I feel like we dont get much done. My goal is to lose 20lbs by July. Its not my overall weight loss goal but its where I wanna be by then. I hate working out but I feel like I wanna do it all day to lose this weight. Ugh its so frustrating. I just want the weight off.
Krystle21
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:51 PM

i lost one pound this month and gained it right back. I have a summer weight loss goal of 20lbs by July and in total I've only lost 4. Feeling so discouraged. I feel like giving up. This is so hard and Im so impatient. I just wanna be slim already. I cant believe I let myself get like this.

simple frown

Krystle21
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Baby step goals. Beginning thus well my goal is to drink 4 glasses of water per day. May not sound hard but it is for me bc I don't drink enough water only when I'm eating. I don't drink soda or juice so that's a plus just have to up my water intake
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)