Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I'm Practically Fit!!! Kim's Weight Loss Journal.

Posted by   + Show Post

I started one of these a while back.-but for some reason, it went to the way side.  

This post will be a short one...I'm 5'3".  I weigh 155 and looking to get to 130/135.  

In the past, I have lost about 100 lbs and kept it off....but now the weight loss seems to be getting harder the closer I get to my goal weight, or maybe its the closer I get to 40.  :-)

It's Spring here in Arizona, and I've decided it is time to buckle down and finish what I started.  

Here's to a new me!

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Replies (11-14):
Kimmer331
by Member on May. 14, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Doing well on my paleo lifestyle change......only a couple minor slip ups-but again, I'm  a work in progress.  Normally I would beat myself up for not paying more attention, but this morning, realized the mistake that I made, and just decided itwas better to just move on instead of dwelling on it.  That in itself is a big step for me.

Now it's time to go to the gym before I lose my motivation.

Kimmer331
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Not really looking for advice or sympathy.  I just want to put this out there that I am pretty disappointed in myself.  I allow myself time and time again to cheat on my diet, and it gets me nowhere other than where I have gotten, with 10 lbs added back on.  I know what I should do, but I somehow re-direct my efforts.  

Margrocks
by on May. 20, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I bartend, too.  So the last thing I feel like doing is working out before or after I have to work.  So I looked for help.  Some may call it cheating, but I call it my saviour.  www.wrapnbelieve.com

Kimmer331
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Feeling really good about myself today.  I'm not where I want to be, but I stopped lying to myself about how it was going to happen.  I've slowly over the last couple of years put on about 15 pounds.  I love my profile picture of my daughter and me.  In the pic I was becoming the woman that I wanted to be.  I ended up losing myself shortly after that.  I have settled for a job that keeps me behind a desk where I cannot be as active as I want to be.  But I'm going to get away from that-because honestly, that is really what brings me down most of the time.

I put on the pounds and told myself that I would just take them off again right away....but I started falling in to some bad habits, and finally they snowballed and led me to where I am today.  

I know I need to make some changes in my life.  Honestly, the biggest one is going to be the hardest one to do, so perhaps it's something that I need to work up to-or maybe I just need to do it.  AHHHH!

Sometimes being honest and accepting where you are is the biggest part of all of this.  

SW-160 (boo his)  left my measurements at home  so I will post those later.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN