Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Zumba

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:43 PM
  • 8 Replies

I just discovered Zumba and I love it! I sweated so much and got my heart rate going. Its was so much fun too.

If you do Zumba how often do you do it?

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I LOVE it. I have an unlimited membership at the zumba studio I go to.  I go 5-6 days a week, sometimes twice

*they have a pilates class and piyo class once a week too that I also do -one on Monday and one on Thursday-then zumba after

mcginnisc
by Claire on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Good for you!! 

I'm rhythmically challenged so I stay far from dancing workouts. LOL 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13 

KyrinM
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I love Zumba, we do Aqua Zumba because it is a bit lower impact, but still just as fun & calorie eating.  Also since DH can do the moves without anyone seeing him, he likes it better.  I do want to start going to reg Zumba classes again once the weather warms up a bit more though, just to step up my routine.  I also have it on my xbox...I should do some of the workouts on my off days.  What I find frustrating is that Zumba is not on the list of activities on WW...grrr..they need to get with the times.

mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:34 PM
I <3 Zumba!!!!! I take 2 classes per week and love it :). That's my ME time ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blue.eyed90
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:19 PM
I do zumba on the Kinect everyday! Love it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tiredmom29
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I love it I go to my Zumba class 2 or 3 times a week. Also my gym just started a hip hop work out im gonna try that in the morning. I was always scared to try zumba I cant dance and I was so worried people would stare haha, But everyone is so focused on the teacher no one looks around

sophiesmom07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:30 PM

LOVE Zumba! I do the dvds about 4x a week.  Sometimes I mix and match with other workouts.

Mom2five87
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I did it on Wii before I got pregnant and I really liked it. Then my 2 year old broke the Wii and I stopped. Now we have a new Wii and I ordered the Zumba Exhilerate DVD set so I am hoping to get started again soon! I may have to wait until after the baby is born but that won't be too much longer.

pregnant

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)