Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Giveaway: Win a CafeMom Sports Pack!

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:55 PM
  • 27 Replies

BONUS DAY!  Reply to this post to WIN!

The March Journal Challenge continues!

Remember to update your Weight Loss Journal each day with what you ate and how you exercised!

Tracking your food intake and excercise each day and will help you stay focused and motivated as you work each day to reach your weight loss goals.

1. Have you been recording what you eat and when and how much you exercise?

2. Will you do it today?

3. Will you try to start doing it everyday?

**One member who replies to this post by March 31st at 11pm will WIN a CafeMom Sportspack!**

Here's a link to our Weight Loss Journal forum:   Weight Loss Journals

Here's a post to help you get started:  How to Start a Weight Loss Journal

jumping rope

Click here to sign up for our March Journal Challenge:
March Journal Challenge: Journal Your Way to Weight Loss! WIN a $50 Gift Card!

The Journal with the most updates and replies between March 4th and March 31st will be the $50 grand prize winner!

The Giveaway Rules:
The Journal Bonus Day Giveaway starts 3/7/13 at 10pm (ET) and ends 3/31/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period"). Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Sports Pack.
The random drawing shall occur on or about 4/7/13. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thelmama
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I forgot I even had the journal.........updated last night and plans for today.....can't believe I forgot. LOL.

manamott
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I haven't been putting what I eat. I Already keep a food journal on myfitnesspal but I have been updating my weight and work outs! :)

MargauxG
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I have been, I did today, and I'm trying todo it at least once a day :)

GeoRocks
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I'm so behind on it. My grandmother is in town and I've been running her around. But I've got alot if walking in! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I have just been doing a general post for each day but tracking food and exercise is a great idea!

EmilyJ604
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I cant find mine lol

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:46 AM

I def record in my journal what I'm eating... sometimes I include calories... I record my water intake... moods and workouts. I love adding pictures of me (I want to one day be able to print it all out and look back at where I came from for a record of never going backwards again). I will update it as I go. I have crappy cell reception on base so I've been recording stuff in a hardcover journal but will transfer it online later. Im sticking to journaling online better than I thought I would.

harveysmom713
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I have been journaling every day. I don't record everything I eat or all my exercise but it is helping me.

NanniesKitchen
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:23 PM

I'm recording. It might not be everything I eat, and what I do for exercise but I am recording daily.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I've been doing it, but not everyday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN