• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today is Weigh In Day

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:42 AM
  • 9 Replies

I am so nervous for my weigh in! I haven't been under 150lbs in a while and last week I was 149lbs! I am worried that it's not gonna move from there!

I have added in 2 days of pilates, and 2 days of running on top of 5 days of crossfit!

I am hoping for the scale to go day!! I am gonna be upset if it hasn't moved!

Fingers crossed!

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MamaJessx3
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ALWsMomma
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Good luck!
dmwood
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Good luck!! Let us know!

Tonya_Lynn84
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Down to 146.8lbs, so I lost 2.2lbs.

My coach is concerned because my measurements haven't changed and neither has my body fat. She said we will see if anything changes next week and if need be we will tweak things. She is concerned I may be losing muscle instead of fat.

I am doing Crossfit 5x a week, running at least twice a week(shooting for 3 days) and doing pilates twice a week.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Good luck!

MamaJessx3
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Are u eating plenty?

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

My coach is concerned because my measurements haven't changed and neither has my body fat. She said we will see if anything changes next week and if need be we will tweak things. She is concerned I may be losing muscle instead of fat.

I am doing Crossfit 5x a week, running at least twice a week(shooting for 3 days) and doing pilates twice a week.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Good luck!

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations! I started at 150 in January and weighed in at 139 this morning. It feels so good to see a number you wanted to reach again! *High Five*
Tonya_Lynn84
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I thought so, but I just recently added in the running and pilates, so I may not be. She told me to keep track of my other activities outside of crossfit and if my measurements and body fat still are not changing by friday, she said we will tweak things and may need to up my protein.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Are u eating plenty?

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Good luck!

MamaJessx3
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Yeah that's what I was thinking. About how many calories are u eating a day?

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

I thought so, but I just recently added in the running and pilates, so I may not be. She told me to keep track of my other activities outside of crossfit and if my measurements and body fat still are not changing by friday, she said we will tweak things and may need to up my protein.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Are u eating plenty?

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Good luck!

Tonya_Lynn84
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I don't know, don't count them. I eat 4 meals and 1 protein shake a day after my wods, but my coach told me to add one after my run as well. 3-4oz of meat at 3 meals, plus atleast 2 cups of veggies. Breakfast is 2 scrambled egss with tomato and bell pepper and 2 slices of bacon. And a crap load of water.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Yeah that's what I was thinking. About how many calories are u eating a day?

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Are u eating plenty?

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)