Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Soltani Mommy's Weight Loss Journal

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:03 AM
  • 7 Replies

Stats:

Weight: 190

Bust: 41"

Waist: 33.5

Hip: 48"

Thigh Circumference: 29.5

My goal weight is 140lbs.  However, I would be happy at 155lbs.

My first point of business is to get active.  Once I can trust myself to stick to a workout plan/activity, then I'll change my eating habits.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ALWsMomma
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck Momma!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SoltaniMommy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:28 PM
I am so sick today. I wanna try to get the family and myself out to enjoy this 70 degree weather, but how?!? All of us are sick. We can barely stay away from the toilet (it is so bad), AND we are contagious. (sigh)
SoltaniMommy
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Not to promote that getting a stomach virus is the way to weight loss, but I am just now coming out of illness and dropped to 186 pounds today.  It'll come back (of course) since it was mainly water weight.

probably next week Monday I'll post updated stats and measurements.

SoltaniMommy
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Oh!

I forgot to mention that I started the master cleanse diet today.  I felt I needed to further clean out my digestive tract, since it has absolved itself of everything else.  May as well make sure.

Day 1:  Drinking plenty of water and already have had 24oz. Of the lemonade.  I am to drink between 48-60oz per day.

I am feeling okay, aside from my heightened sense of smell.  Seriously, does everything food have to smell so awesome?

I won't start the salt water flush until tomorrow morning.

SoltaniMommy
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:30 AM

I decided to do the salt water flush before I went to bed last night.  My entire body rejected it.  First I vomited so hard my abs hurts, but wait... Ther's more.

I didn't vomit all of it (as I had hoped); and it came out the other way with a vengeance.  First gush was a little chunky, yet more water.. But oh that damn cayenne pepper burned my asshole coming out.

Second gush, just water... As was the third and fourth until an hour and a half later... You were finally safe to leave the confines of the toilet.

The headache that ensued during the entire process left me battered.  Withered, weakened and dehydrated, I couldn't do much anything but lie on my bed.  

After the 3rd 36oz. Bottle of water, I started to feel better.  My headache subsided, and I fell asleep from pure exhaustion.

Not sure if I want to continue.

SoltaniMommy
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I took myself off the Lemonade Flush as of yesterday.  Still didn't eat nothing but a sandwich and some yogurt.  Today, I plan to hit the gym... Somehow and get in a good 30 minutes of cardio. 

SoltaniMommy
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Um, wow!  

I am down to 183 lbs.

was it the ONE day I was on the master cleanse?  No way... I think MAYBE it was my slow recovery from that aweful salt water flush.

here I wait for those pounds to come back...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)