Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New chapter of the journey!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:13 PM
  • 2 Replies
So I met with a trainer at my local Gold's Gym yesterday. I felt a bit nervous because that first time at a gym is intimidating! We went over my goals, and when we did my body fat % it was 55%. I felt really crappy about myself when I saw that. But then I remembered a year and a half ago I weighed 200lbs.

I weigh 157 now with clothes on, 154.8 without. I did that, without a trainer, by myself, and I am fully capable of meeting my goal size of a size 4. I am in a size 10 comfortably now. I had a 120-125 weight goal, but I am realizing that since having 2 csections, my body will be different and so I feel a size goal makes more sense.

I will not feel bad. I went out of my comfort zone and went to a gym and met with a trainer. I didn't quit during training, and if I did the move wrong or I quit halfway through finishing, I did it til I got it right. I am not working out today, but you better bet I will be there tomorrow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Stefanie83
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Great job getting started with a trainer! How did they do the body fat estimate?  You should be very proud of what you have achieved so far! :D

Mommy_Natural
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Awesome!! You are doing great keep it up :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)