Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Any one on the herbal life weight loss program????

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:44 PM
  • 9 Replies
Im meeting up with a lady tomorrow about herbal life weight loss program. I wanna know if it actually works?!? If your on it , how long have you been on it and how much did you lose?!? Would love to hear everyones stories :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Silvertears1275
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:48 PM

My cousin has lost 50 lbs on it.  You certainly can lose weight on it, but I can't really say if you would keep it off once you stop it.  And it's crazy expensive.

heninger09
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Wow. How long did it take her???... Yea its very expensive. About 40 dollars a month. She said a whole container last a month.

Quoting Silvertears1275:

My cousin has lost 50 lbs on it.  You certainly can lose weight on it, but I can't really say if you would keep it off once you stop it.  And it's crazy expensive.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:28 AM
I bought herbalife when my cousin was selling it. I followed the plan (before I knew better;) and lost about 5 lbs. I use it now as a snack...protein shake when I want one.
I have the chocolate one....it tastes just ok.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jlynn8710
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Yep I have a friend that sales it. It's very good at helping you lose weight but you gain it all back plus some if you don't eat healthy and continue clean eating afterwards
qslaqhay
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Agree! my friend sale that too and every 4-5 month he have to do it again because he gain the weight back!

.. When he is doing it he gets a little grumpy.. Maybe he might be starving himself..

Quoting Jlynn8710:

Yep I have a friend that sales it. It's very good at helping you lose weight but you gain it all back plus some if you don't eat healthy and continue clean eating afterwards

mcginnisc
by Claire on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Nope. I refuse to use shakes or meal replacements. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13 

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I would stay away from this crap.  It's a waste of money, and at best, you'll lose some weight, then gain it all back plus more.  You'd do better to focus on eating real foods and learning habits that will help you maintain your weight loss.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I'm a fan of Herbalife but it is expensive and if you aren't taking some of the other supplements-the formula 2 and formula 3 specifically-it won't work as well.  And the amount usually only lasts about to weeks if you are following the weight loss program.  (as opposed t the maintain or gain programs)

cherlygirlie
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I'm not on the complete program, but I do have 1 shake a day to curb snacking, so that has definitely helped me. I have lost 12 lbs in the last month, but I've also added exercise, so I wouldn't say it's completely due to the Herbalife products. A good friend of mine sells it. Side note - I LOVE their skin care products. The only thing that has left my skin feeling good in YEARS!

Also - if you mix 2 flavors, they taste better - My favorite is cookies n cream with vanilla and cookies n cream with chocolate - 1 scoop of each with 1 scoop of protein powder

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)