Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have to be accountable for my actions :(

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:55 AM
  • 5 Replies

Took a friend out to dinner for her birthday.......I didn't make good food choices, brisket sandwich and fries, then we went to see Safe Haven (I thought it was really good!:)) anyway I got a small popcorn (ate about 1/2 of the bag) then I got a box of junior mints and ate all but a few!!! Ugh I was aware of what I was doing but needed to fess up somewhere lol. Weigh in is going to suck today! Lol. Oh but I had only water and drank quite a bit of it!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
whatmynameagain
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Todays a new day.:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wahmx3
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:29 PM

I am sure most of make bad choices from time to time....that is reality and this is not a diet but a lifestyle change so having a bad day is okay....you know it was bad and will try to make better choices for the next celebration, and you know....there will be a next celebration....get back on track today and learn from it.

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:31 PM
I know if I was at a movie theatre id make horrible choices. Don't beat yourself up and keep on truckin'.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
berhel128
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
If you don't splurge every once in a while you will wont last on any diet... Don't beat yourself up about it, tomorrow's a new day :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Ehh, it's one day. Let it go and do well tomorrow :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)