Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Trying to push through!!

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:12 PM
  • 2 Replies

I am a military wife and a stay at home mom. I never wated to be a stay at home mom but that's just how things worked out once my husband got stationed in Germany. I was always very skinny growing up until I moved in with my husband. From that point on I have been gaining wight. After I had my son I lost all the weight I gained while I was prego. But being in Germany I was very unhappy and depressed and I gained about 50lbs. Since then I have tried to lose weight but it hasn't happened. I've suffered a miscarriage and have been thought serious material issues with my husband. I have just now gotten to the place where I feel like I can work to lose weight. But I now have no friend or support system yet again. I need some tip or help on how to stay focused on my goal. I am 220lbs now and I want to get to at least 160!!!! And advise for me ladies????? 

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Silvertears1275
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Welcome!  This is a great group to get advice and support from!  Good luck =)

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!  I have a journal with tips here that might give you some ideas.  I have another one here about my own journey.  You can do this!  =)

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)