Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekly Goals

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:14 PM
  • 12 Replies

Any fitness goals this week ladies?  Any healthy eating goals?

by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:17 PM

I'm aiming to get in a good workout 5 days this week.  My husband is going out of town on Thursday but coming home Saturday night, so I should be able to get in workouts Monday - Friday.

Monday - 4-6 mile run

Tuesday - 5-7 mile run

Wednesday - strength & 5.5 mile trail run

Thursday - Total Body Conditioning Class

Friday - Total Body Conditioning Class & 2-3 mile run

wahmx3
by Shelley on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I need to get back on track, 30 minutes of exercise 3-5 days this week and once next weekend. Goal is to lose 1 pound this week, 5 weeks before we leave on our cruise and I am not meeting ny exercise or weight loss goals....time to get focused.

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Im still sick so im going tobsay 30 min walk 3 x this week . Eat wihin my cals and drink plenty of water.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:35 PM
You can do it

Quoting wahmx3:

I need to get back on track, 30 minutes of exercise 3-5 days this week and once next weekend. Goal is to lose 1 pound this week, 5 weeks before we leave on our cruise and I am not meeting ny exercise or weight loss goals....time to get focused.

_AshlynNicole
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Yes, try to exercise Monday through Friday when I wake up. Also I want to cook at least 2 meals this week
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Today I ran 5 miles, did strength and abs
Spin class Monday
6 mile run Tuesday
Strength and abs Wednesday
Spin class Thursday
Friday off
Pump it class Saturday

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovebugs_mom906
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:16 PM
This week I plan on making much wiser/healthier food choices, and I'm going to work out everyday. I plan on start doing C25K as well as insanity this week.
rsmeyer54
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Fitness goal is amplifying my strength training and adding a class or two in to my cardio plan this week.  My eating goal was originally to switch to black coffee.  I tried it today and it was horrible so instead I drank tea.  I made it all day with only a sip of coffee.  So i guess my goal is to quit drinking coffee again... We will see how it goes this week :)

Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Watch my food better this week.
Amber5151
by Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Work out 2 hours a day Monday-Thursday and drink lots of water on those days. Thursday we are leaving to go to a big 4 day party so......lots of beer, not a lot  of health food........ darn ;) But for the days we are home, I want to work out twice as hard as normal to kind of make up for it in my mind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)