Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

For those that were made fun for weight.

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:54 PM
  • 4 Replies
Back in high school I knew everyone, and was much heavier. Well the other night dh and I went to a friends house. This chick I went to high school with, that made fun of my weight, showed up. The most I weighed was 180, and I am only 5`4. Well after hard work I dropped the weight, I am still losing after my last pregnancy (dd is 5 months) and I am in the 160s. Well when she showed up what I saw shocked me. She is twice as big as I was in high school, and hasnt had any kids yet! It made me smile to myself knowing I look good for having 2 kids onky 17 months apart. I just thought I would share! My 5 year reunion is next year and I cant wait to show off my hard work! Just though I would share. I would post pics, but my computer is down and thats where my pics are of my heavier self.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jamie93
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Way to go! I just started my weight loss journey and I can't wait to get that reaction!

ATG499
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I love seeing things like that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I_need_a_name
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. Go girl!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calsmom62
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:06 PM
2 moms liked this
This a good lesson to remember as your kids get older. They may come home from school after having been teased, bullied, cheated from, betrayed, etc. Tell them that school is a blip in their life and no matter how awful it might be, its temporary, and they can walk away after graduation never having to hang around people they don't care for ...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)