Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Plateau?

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:15 AM
  • 3 Replies

Ok ladies, I need some help/advice here....I have lost 15lbs down from 181lbs. I have been working out x5/wk mon-fri w/ sat/sun off. Ive limit my carbs a ton, eat healthy clean food and often, every 3 hrs or so. My meals have been reduced also considerably, cause Im eating more often and just do not require as much to feel full when meal time comes. Ok, so my exercises have been different everyday from a 2.5mile run, tae bo, brazillian buttlift vidoes to p90x...I like variety. My workouts are any where from 45min - 1 1/2 hrs depending on if it falls on a weights day which are mon/wed/fri when I do both cardio and weights....Ive not lost an oz in a week and actually have put back on three pounds.....any thoughts???

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommyintraining
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:33 AM

bump

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Do you track your foods at all?  Do you know how many calories you consume?

Also, one week does not a plateau make.  You won't see loss every single week.  Your weight fluctuates day by day (mine can change by as much as 8 lbs from one day to the next), so take the scale with a grain of salt.  How are clothes fitting?  Do you take measurements?

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

mommyintraining
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:29 PM

No, i dont track my foods, perhaps I will for a week to get a jist. WOW! 8lbs! I never heard of that. I might fluc 2-3 lbs depending on that time of the month. Clothes fit better than ever! ;) Ive not taken measurements, just pics every 4-6wks and a huge difference for sure! Thanks for replying!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN