Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

intro/ journal *update: 4/1*

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:49 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hi all! I am new to the group but have been on cafe mom for a while now. I am a pt working mom with a soon to be 1 year old boy. Today begins my journey to a healthier life.
I am doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, and am looking forward to seeing some results :)

I am officially on level 2 of the 30 day shred and feeling good! It took me a few days longer to get here than I wanted but Im here now and determined to keep going.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hi_Rae
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Day 1

115 lbs

Waist: 26 in

Hips: 35 in

Bust: 33 in
R arm (bicep): 10 in
L arm (bicep): 10 in
R thigh: 16 in
L thigh: 16 in
*height 5'4"

(3/14/13) I'm so disappointed I missed my work out today :( but taking care of a sick baby was my number 1 priority, so Im going to try to do my 30DS twice tomorrow.

I am proud to say I havent drank any soda or juice in a week which is a HUGE accomplishment for me. Im trying to make healthier choices but somehow Im still eating a ton of carbs and hardly any protien.
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!  Always happy to have mamas on the road to getting healthy!  Lots of 30DS grads here!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Hi_Rae
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Im excited to join the ranks of 30DS grads :)

Quoting musicpisces:

Welcome to the group!  Always happy to have mamas on the road to getting healthy!  Lots of 30DS grads here!

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaChelleB
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 5:47 AM

Welcome! My husband is actually doing the Chris Powell 12 week weight loss challenge. What is the 30 day shred?

Hi_Rae
by Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Thank you! Its a Jillian Michael's workout DVD. I am really enjoying it so far. I was a xc/ track runner in high school (graduated in 08) and thisworkout is engaging muscles I havent felt in years

Quoting MommaChelleB:

Welcome! My husband is actually doing the Chris Powell 12 week weight loss challenge. What is the 30 day shred?

MommaChelleB
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Ok so more like toning and muscle building? You said you weigh 115 lbs, that's actually my goal weight lol - I am currently 133 lbs. So I am eating the same meal plan that my husband is, along with exercising with him, Im just not taking the shakes and drinks that he takes.

Hi_Rae
by Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Its a circuit of 3 minutes cardio, 2 minutes strength training, 1 minute abs and you do it 3 times. Its a lot of working multiple muscle groups for instance you do squats and shoulder presses at the same time

Quoting MommaChelleB:

Ok so more like toning and muscle building? You said you weigh 115 lbs, that's actually my goal weight lol - I am currently 133 lbs. So I am eating the same meal plan that my husband is, along with exercising with him, Im just not taking the shakes and drinks that he takes.

Hi_Rae
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Mobile Photo

Day 1, level 2
Hi_Rae
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Mobile Photo

Comparing: level 2 day 1 and level 1 day 1
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN