Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BIGGEST Loser FINALE Watching Party Tonight! March 18th

The Biggest Loser FINALE is on tonight!

Who will WIN?

Join me here at 8:00pm EST as we watch and discuss!

Who's in?

NOTE: If you are on the west coast or DVR the show, you can always join the conversation later.

jumping ropeMichelle

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Replies (261-270):
diaperstodating
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay Danni!

woohoo

Mom2_Jimmy_Anka
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:02 PM
2 moms liked this

That makes me feel a bit better about Gina winning the home challenge. I think it is crazy that several of the contestents that went home lost a larger percentage of weight than the three finalists though.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:02 PM
I bet. I would rather lose big than by 1.

Quoting mem82:

Jeff must be pissed

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KaylaMillar
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:36 PM
I'm so happy for Danni! I've been rooting for her since day one :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColeAreeaJet
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Am I the only one who thought Danni looked fake and trashy?     Don't get me wrong I think she deserved to win, but the girl needs a new stylist!!!  LOL!

taniamorse85
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I think I was staring at the screen with my jaw on the floor for about 2 minutes after Danni's weight was announced!  A one pound win?  WOW!!!!

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I thought she looked amazing!!! 

Quoting ColeAreeaJet:

Am I the only one who thought Danni looked fake and trashy?     Don't get me wrong I think she deserved to win, but the girl needs a new stylist!!!  LOL!

taniamorse85
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:55 AM

Yeah, when I saw her, I thought 3 things:  Wow, she's lost a lot of weight, I love her dress, and OMG, where are her eyes?????  She had enough mascara on for multiple women.  There were other issues, but that overload of mascara was particularly shocking.

Quoting ColeAreeaJet:

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Yeah, I hated her hair and makeup.  She looked amazing, though!

Quoting ColeAreeaJet:

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:11 AM

I think it was more the copious eyeliner.  it was ridiculous.  Same with the hair- I've never liked that style.

Quoting taniamorse85:

Yeah, when I saw her, I thought 3 things:  Wow, she's lost a lot of weight, I love her dress, and OMG, where are her eyes?????  She had enough mascara on for multiple women.  There were other issues, but that overload of mascara was particularly shocking.

Quoting ColeAreeaJet:

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)