Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate Jillian Michaels!

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:35 PM
  • 57 Replies

OMG I am too fat to do 30DS!!!! I did it today and will keep on because I know ( I hope) it will get better! After the freakin warm up jumping jacks my legs were jelly, so I did it as much as I could and tried to run in place for the cardio and do whatever stupid jumping exercises I could manage. I did well on the strength portions, but d*mn those jumping jacks and jump ropes! It's 10 minutes later and I know that the pain will be severe tomorrow. Please someone tell me to keep doing it and that it will get easier! 

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rebeccasmly
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:37 PM
3 moms liked this
30 day shred is difficult but well worth it. I struggled with the push ups. :-/ You can do it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RelaxedMom2-3
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I couldn't even fully finish it when I fist started.  Yes, it does get easier.  Hang in there and good luck!!!

roxysmommy
by Sarah on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

You can do this!!!! I started with 30DS 3 years ago when I started my weight-loss journey. I was a big girl. I'm 5'2" and I was pushing 190 lbs at the time. It was hard, but I kept going and pushing through. I'm now doing the Insanity program and I'm at my goal size and it's amazing to feel this good about myself.  I NEVER thought I'd be here, but it's because I pushed when I wanted to quit and you can do it too! You've taken the most important step, you started! Now, you just have to keep going, especially when you want to quit! You can do it!!!!

clearlyme
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I WISH I was only 190 doing this. I'm 5'2" and started at 244 and am now at 231. I will not quit or let myself go like this again. Thanks for the encouragement everybody. I still hate her lol 

I do want to work my up to tougher and tougher work outs because I don't just want to be thin, I want to be STRONG. 

Congrats on your loss BTW!

Quoting roxysmommy:

You can do this!!!! I started with 30DS 3 years ago when I started my weight-loss journey. I was a big girl. I'm 5'2" and I was pushing 190 lbs at the time. It was hard, but I kept going and pushing through. I'm now doing the Insanity program and I'm at my goal size and it's amazing to feel this good about myself.  I NEVER thought I'd be here, but it's because I pushed when I wanted to quit and you can do it too! You've taken the most important step, you started! Now, you just have to keep going, especially when you want to quit! You can do it!!!!

clearlyme
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Oh yeah. I do a girl push up and can only go about halfway down lol My arms are my biggest problem area. 

Quoting rebeccasmly:

30 day shred is difficult but well worth it. I struggled with the push ups. :-/ You can do it!

roxysmommy
by Sarah on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:52 PM
2 moms liked this

At my heaviest I was 216lbs. Your body will do what your brain tells it to do. I hated her too. I cussed her out daily while doing her DVD, lol. 

Quoting clearlyme:

I WISH I was only 190 doing this. I'm 5'2" and started at 244 and am now at 231. I will not quit or let myself go like this again. Thanks for the encouragement everybody. I still hate her lol 

I do want to work my up to tougher and tougher work outs because I don't just want to be thin, I want to be STRONG. 

Congrats on your loss BTW!

Quoting roxysmommy:

roxysmommy
by Sarah on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:52 PM
2 moms liked this

OH and thank you for the congrats!

iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
The first time I ever did it (I have done the cycle several times over the last couple years, now) I was sick! And I used to talk back to her, too. LoL!
It does get better. Stick with it, and you will look great when you are done!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:10 PM
2 moms liked this
LOL!

I remember the first time I did it. The whole time I was thinking "Some where, some how, Jillian knows and is smiling at the thought of me in pain and cussing her out!" :)

Stick with it, momma! You can do it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clearlyme
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I wanted to yell and cuss at her and be angry, but my 2 year old was laughing at me and watching Mickey Mouse lol 

Quoting beadingmom17:

LOL!

I remember the first time I did it. The whole time I was thinking "Some where, some how, Jillian knows and is smiling at the thought of me in pain and cussing her out!" :)

Stick with it, momma! You can do it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)