Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:50 AM
  • 21 Replies

I took a big spoonful of Cool Whip and stuck it in my mouth. URGH I can taste all the oil and gunk in it now. I'm so sad! I used to love Cool Whip and by love, I mean, I use to eat an entire container with a spoon. like ice cream.

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
N_maricle
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Cool whip has that chemical taste:)

jlinville30
by Jenna on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Actually it is a good thing because your body is recognizing the good stuff and the bad stuff. After awhile you won't even like the taste. Sad but true. I have gotten to the point that junk food just doesn't taste good to me anymore. Even the smell of baking irritates my stomach but I do it anyway so hubby has his little treats on speacial occasions lol

crabbyD
by Diana on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Hey I think it's a good thing! No more cool whip for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I think I hear Taps playing in background. 8^/

Quoting crabbyD:

Hey I think it's a good thing! No more cool whip for you!

mem82
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:33 AM

That's what I am trying to tell myself. The thing is, I don't WANT to give up all the treats in life. I think they are what makes plain days a little brighter. 8(

Quoting jlinville30:

Actually it is a good thing because your body is recognizing the good stuff and the bad stuff. After awhile you won't even like the taste. Sad but true. I have gotten to the point that junk food just doesn't taste good to me anymore. Even the smell of baking irritates my stomach but I do it anyway so hubby has his little treats on speacial occasions lol

mem82
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:33 AM

It sure does!

Quoting N_maricle:

Cool whip has that chemical taste:)

jlinville30
by Jenna on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Well there are ways to bake healthy snacks google or bing I do have some receipes on my pinterest page I will look them up and post some here shortly.

Quoting mem82:

That's what I am trying to tell myself. The thing is, I don't WANT to give up all the treats in life. I think they are what makes plain days a little brighter. 8(

Quoting jlinville30:

mem82
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Thanks 8)

Quoting jlinville30:

Well there are ways to bake healthy snacks google or bing I do have some receipes on my pinterest page I will look them up and post some here shortly.

Quoting mem82:

Quoting jlinville30:

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:49 AM

You could make your own, using coconut sugar. Or, make it using coconut milk and coconut sugar.

Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Its a good thing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)