Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
Where do you run? (Gym, school track, etc) and when is your fav time of the day to run?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Replies (11-20):
itsm3
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:54 AM

outside and this spring, trails.  fav time is always in the morning.

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Roads and paved trails. I prefer running in the early morning or evening right before dusk.
3xangel
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Treadmill early morning from 7:30- 9
kris0921
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Track when the weather is nice, or trails at around 4. If its ugly like today treadmill.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:59 AM
On the sidewalk / road in the evening.
Channell07
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Road or treadmill.  My DH works out of town so I get my week day runs on the treadmill usually late at night after the kids are conked and my chores/schoolwork are done and then on the weekends I run longer distances outside usually in the early afternoon

Wife, Momma, Homeschooler, Dog lover, Book Worm, Runner, and Horseback rider.  Love this life of mine! 

Come join me at channellingmyinnerrunner.blogspot.com to follow my journey into running =)

Hi_Rae
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Roads and trails mostly. I do speedwork at the track, (800s and 1000s mostly) Im not really a fan of the tredmill but I'll use it everyonce in a while to tweek my pace and stuff

I always run in the evening/night
noahscott
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:23 PM

I do when it's warm out. I go on the back roads mostly around my town. I go when I can.. when DH can watch the kids for me.

Sweet_Punk
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Outside on the trails in my neighborhood... I'll run in the gym if I have to but i prefer outside bc it's more realistic for race training.  I like to run at dusk so that it's starting to get dark as i'm finishing up. In the summer though I usually run inside bc it's still like 100* at night here lol. 

Pna1Dra6on
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:35 AM

When i used to run regularly it was in the mornings.  I like it when there's less people out.  & I'd run around my neighborhood.

"It's not about counting the days, rather making the days count

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)