Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Questions

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:49 AM
  • 9 Replies

How do you know if you have lose few pounds if you dont have anything to use I've been doing deep seat, legs, arms, back legs today is my 6th day of work out 

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:13 PM

?

Are you asking how to know if you have lost weight if you have no scale?

Pna1Dra6on
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:20 PM

You can measure the circumfrence of your arms, belly, and thighs and compare results over time of those measurements, if you don't have a scale.

tinkerbellp
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:21 PM

ok thanks guys

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:56 AM

You can also go by how things feel (like clothes).  A few days might not yet show a difference, but with time, you'll notice.  Good luck!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

tinkerbellp
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:58 AM

How are you doing? I'm great just been feeling awesome and I can feel some burning when I do work out gives me all the energy :-)

Quoting musicpisces:

You can also go by how things feel (like clothes).  A few days might not yet show a difference, but with time, you'll notice.  Good luck!

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:46 PM

It's amazing how energizing exercise is!  It also helps me sleep better, which is really nice.

Quoting tinkerbellp:

How are you doing? I'm great just been feeling awesome and I can feel some burning when I do work out gives me all the energy :-)

Quoting musicpisces:

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Amber5151
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:22 PM

A tool I love to use is my camera phone! the numbers on my scale don't move much but I see major difference in weekly pictures and it helps me feel motivated to visually see that what I am doing is making a difference

wahmx3
by Shelley on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Definitely take measurements of various body parts so you can compare in a month. Pictures are also good but most people don't notice a difference for about a month. Not having a scale is good for many people!

brittney822
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:09 PM
This!

Taking pics keeps me motivated to maintain change and keep going!

Quoting Amber5151:

A tool I love to use is my camera phone! the numbers on my scale don't move much but I see major difference in weekly pictures and it helps me feel motivated to visually see that what I am doing is making a difference

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN