Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NOT EXACTLY SURE HOW!!!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:06 AM
  • 3 Replies
Even after all the crap i've had eating wise.. i know i shouldn't have but I weighed myself when I got home from school.. I am at 162.8. that's fully clothed and already eatten.. So clearly something is being done right lol. so i have only gained back 2.8 lbs in a month of eating out every day.. (we are going shopping tomorrow and sunday!!) I can't wait to have food in the house again. I am so sick of eating out and unhealthy.. maybe i'll stay way from fast food for the most part for a little while now. :P but as I said earlier I am very proud of myself for fitting into M's in some (most) of my clothes..
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Glad it wasn't too out of control!  Enjoy having your own food again!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

LovingMomma1202
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:10 AM

I guess the work we are doing in school and the walking to and from the train 4 days a week is keeping me in check for the most part.. 

wahmx3
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Fast food is okay once in awhile but when you eat out (most of us do), try and make the best choices possible, look at the nutrition menus if possible so you know what you can choose from. Drink extra water when you make a bad choice. You obviously are doing something right to only have a small gain after a month.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)