Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Vitamins/Supplements?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:02 AM
  • 24 Replies
What do you ladies take for vitamins? I haven't been taking any but I'm thinking I probably should :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:11 AM
I don't take any...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:13 AM
I'm asking because I'm desperate to get rid of my belly fat and I read that taking a fish oil supplement and vitamin C can help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:02 AM

I take a random gummie multivitamin... For supplements I take a preworkout (neurocore), Modern BCAA for interval training, and green tea extract with meals. Once I lean out and am ready to put on muscle there is another supplement that I will take for recovery.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:07 AM

I just take a multi vitamin and extra vitamin c & d as my last blood panel showed those were low.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I do take fish oil and vitamin D.  I also take a prenatal vitamin (it's recommended that women of child-bearing age take them), and I take iron, because I have iron-deficiency anemia.

You can always get your blood levels checked at your doctor's office.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Lesgerm
by Leslie on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:16 PM
This may be a silly question...does fish oil taste fishy??

Quoting musicpisces:

I do take fish oil and vitamin D.  I also take a prenatal vitamin (it's recommended that women of child-bearing age take them), and I take iron, because I have iron-deficiency anemia.

You can always get your blood levels checked at your doctor's office.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eema.gray
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:44 PM

/you've been here long enough to know the answer to belly fat.  :-)

Clean diet (if I remember right, you're already on the clean/paleo end of the spectrum, right?) and STRENGTH TRAINING.  Get into a gym, hire a trainer for a few sessions to get your form down, and start lifting heavy.

Quoting Lesgerm:

I'm asking because I'm desperate to get rid of my belly fat and I read that taking a fish oil supplement and vitamin C can help.

"I am only one, but I am still one; I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." ~~ Edward Everett Hale 1822-1909
Hanab818
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:57 PM

i take a Enrgy and metablism mulit vitiman from gnc, a fish oil, and vitiman d (weekly, and soon only monthy) i am also thinking about adding Biotin to it because my sister is starting to lose her hair and my moms hair is super thin and im afraid shitless of losing my hair.

crabbyD
by Diana on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:10 PM
I take a B-complex and fish oil... I'm wondering if I should take any other ones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm eating well and doing lots of strength training and cardio. I'm just impatient and didn't know if I could help things along a bit ;)

Quoting eema.gray:

/you've been here long enough to know the answer to belly fat.  :-)

Clean diet (if I remember right, you're already on the clean/paleo end of the spectrum, right?) and STRENGTH TRAINING.  Get into a gym, hire a trainer for a few sessions to get your form down, and start lifting heavy.

Quoting Lesgerm:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN