Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Im such a fattie!!!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:46 PM
  • 4 Replies

yup the title says it all!!! I was looking trough some of my old pictures and i realized that over the course of 4 years I have gained some weight and ANOTHER FREAKING CHIN!!! This makes me so sad:( So as of Sunday I WILL be taking my weight loss and working out 10000000000% more seriously. I hate feeling like this.

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Don't put yourself down... Just use the pictures as motivation to get it going and sticking with it. Good luck on a new beginning.

Hanab818
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:55 PM

funny thing is i knew i gained a lot of weight. total 90 lbs in 4 years granted 60 of it was pregnancy weight. (30 per kid) and i knew that i needed to lose weight but until today I NEVER took a side by side comparison. It has kicked my butt into shape. im even going to add a before and now pic on my computers lock screen so evertime i go on the computer i get disgusted with my self and then it wikl give me an extra kick in the butt for the day. well at least thats how im hoping it will work. 

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

Don't put yourself down... Just use the pictures as motivation to get it going and sticking with it. Good luck on a new beginning.

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:17 PM

You can do it... Whatever motivates you. My sister and her bf are trying to lose weight with me... We constantly are texting and motivating each other. I keep picture on my phone and iPad... I also look for motivating stories online as well o keep me going. One you see some changes it will be easier.

Quoting Hanab818:

funny thing is i knew i gained a lot of weight. total 90 lbs in 4 years granted 60 of it was pregnancy weight. (30 per kid) and i knew that i needed to lose weight but until today I NEVER took a side by side comparison. It has kicked my butt into shape. im even going to add a before and now pic on my computers lock screen so evertime i go on the computer i get disgusted with my self and then it wikl give me an extra kick in the butt for the day. well at least thats how im hoping it will work. 

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Time to work on some positive self-talk, mama!!  I don't mean that in an "accept your fat" kind of way, but rather as an "I deserve to be fit and healthy" way.  Use where you are now for motivation and fuel, but focus on feeling good about YOU and celebrate all of the successes you'll come across along the way; whether it's making a smart decision at a restaurant or losing a jeans size or losing another pound, they ALL deserve celebration, and YOU deserve a pat on the back, even if just from yourself, for them all!  Focusing on the positive has really helped me.  I know that I used to joke about my body, saying things like, "This doesn't come naturally, I have to WORK to look like this!" or "I get up and count my chins each morning."  Yeah, I know that negative self-talk.  It's ugly.  It's also benefitting NO ONE.  Know your value, and it'll help you reach your goals.  You'll feel better along this journey both physically AND emotionally if you tackle this aspect as well.

You can do this!!  Good luck mama!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN