Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Ahhhhh I am certainly celebrating right now! I feel SO good! Can't wait to go to the gym tonight!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Replies (51-57):
Healthywahm
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Way to go!  Congrats!

smj1394
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Congrats!!!

wahmx3
by Shelley on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:09 PM

looking good! Hard work does pay off.

kbornman21
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:44 PM
I honestly think doctors are guessers. Anybody can type symptoms and such into google and find a diagnosis. However, my stomach is getting smaller for sure, but it's going to take time to get there. If you can dream it, you can make it happen.

Quoting gamermom81:

I have a skin flap like that but was told tgat I could only get results like yours with surgery..you have blown my mind and you look great

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kbornman21
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Today is the end of month 2. :)

Quoting I_need_a_name:

Wow. Go girl! How long did it take?

gamermom81
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Thank you so much for inspiring me..I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia and was feeling a bit bummed about my body since I cant go full throttle with exercise anymore..but you have inspired me to do it a little bit at a time :) 

Quoting kbornman21:

I honestly think doctors are guessers. Anybody can type symptoms and such into google and find a diagnosis. However, my stomach is getting smaller for sure, but it's going to take time to get there. If you can dream it, you can make it happen.

Quoting gamermom81:

I have a skin flap like that but was told tgat I could only get results like yours with surgery..you have blown my mind and you look great

SuN-K1ss3d
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:19 AM
You look great!! Congrats!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)