Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

So Excited!

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:14 PM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this

I talked to my sister earlier today and she told me she would be doing her first 5k April 6th, I was like I should totally come up so we can do our first 5k together!

So now we will be going to South Caroline(we live in Florida) just so I can run my first 5k with my sister! The bonus is that she leaves April 10th to go to Africa for some missionary work for 2 weeks!

It's called the Glow Run, it's Beaufort SC.

Now I just got to find some awesome attire for the run!

Any ideas on what to wear?

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Silvertears1275
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Have fun!

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:29 PM

get some glow stick stuff since its a night time glow run.  Good luck!  I just got back from SC this weekend.  I also live in FL.  Hopefully you'll have better weather than we did.  It was cold and rainy and dreary the whole time!  Where in FL do you live btw?

haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Have fun!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tonya_Lynn84
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:46 PM

I am in Port St Lucie.

I am trying to find some hot pink or neon green running shorts or something of the short!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

get some glow stick stuff since its a night time glow run.  Good luck!  I just got back from SC this weekend.  I also live in FL.  Hopefully you'll have better weather than we did.  It was cold and rainy and dreary the whole time!  Where in FL do you live btw?

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:51 PM

check out sports authority or a similar store.  they have lots of hot pink.  Not so sure about the green, but definitely the pink!

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

I am in Port St Lucie.

I am trying to find some hot pink or neon green running shorts or something of the short!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Mommy to Zachary Charles 10/25/05, Logan Tanner 4/10/08, Rhyleigh Anne 4/11/09 and Allie Layne 7/22/10

Tonya_Lynn84
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Target online has some cute shorts! Luckily Target and Sports Authority are next door to each other!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

check out sports authority or a similar store.  they have lots of hot pink.  Not so sure about the green, but definitely the pink!

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

I am in Port St Lucie.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

crabbyD
by Diana on Mar. 25, 2013 at 5:17 PM
How exciting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

You can buy glow in the dark body painy from an ummm adult store lol
That's what we use fot night runs :) that an all black!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
caterpilar
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Awesome! Have fun! 

♥Pilar

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:13 PM

That's great!!  Have fun!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)