Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:51 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi I'm Amy. I am an new RN just graduated in May. I have a lovely family which includes 2 beautiful girls 15 and 9 and a wonderful husband. I would love to get some guidance and meet people that will help me lose some weight. I must have gained 85 lbs in nursing school and I'm ready to get rid of it but need someone other than my family to push me and keep me motivated.

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Pretty.pink.bow
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Hi I'm Amanda :) I'm also on a weight loss journey trying to lose 50 lbs. I've lost 16 lbs in three months which is really good for me becouse I use to gain weight not lose it lol I have a few tips that are really working for me. I'd love to keep you motivated and I could use a lil motivation myself lol anyways if ya want message me maybe we can share our weight loss with each other :) oh and congrats on becoming a rn!! That's awesome!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ALWsMomma
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Welcome and good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Welcome, Amy!  Congratulations on your RN!  I'm graduating with my BSN spring '14!

Good luck with achieving your goals!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Welcome to the group Amy!

Healthywahm
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Hi Amy, Welcome!  Congrats on becoming a RN.  What an accomplishment!  I do have a list of weight loss/lifestyle tips that have really helped me.  I can send it to you if you'd like. (just send me a message with "list of tips" in the subject line)  I have a High School reunion and a big family vacation coming up this year, so I'm working on that last little bit. lol.  (I lost 22 pounds and was happy with that for quite a while, but now I think I can do even better!  :)

Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Welcome welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)