Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally found the routine!

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:42 AM
  • 6 Replies
I use the wii fit plus and I finally got my groove. 30 mins free step to about 130 beats per minute music, zazen, free step, and another zazen. If I am going to be on my bum most the day I'll add in 10 more minutes of free step. Today going to town for chia seeds so I'll get extra movement. Ugh so tired lol.

***Thought I would add I will be adding strength training once I get an appt with the Eastern Medicine clinic.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Good for you!

MrsOssiander
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Thanks! Took a bit to figure out just how much I needed to move. 30 minutes just didn't feel like enough to burn much of anything.
story0702
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Awesome!!
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Yay!  it's nice to find what works for you!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

wahmx3
by Shelley on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I love the free steps on the Wii, I do it 2-4 times a week, especially if I don't get on the treadmill. I do almost a light jog and do between 3500-3900 steps in 30 minutes. I sometimes use light weights on my arms if I am walking rather than going faster so I can get strength training at the same time. I love that I can watch a tv show while working out.

MrsOssiander
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Right now it is my main exercise every day. Well not sundays lol. Once my wrists are better I'll start switching it up with yoga every other day.

Quoting wahmx3:

I love the free steps on the Wii, I do it 2-4 times a week, especially if I don't get on the treadmill. I do almost a light jog and do between 3500-3900 steps in 30 minutes. I sometimes use light weights on my arms if I am walking rather than going faster so I can get strength training at the same time. I love that I can watch a tv show while working out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)