Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Tuesday's plans

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:02 AM
  • 19 Replies
So we got an inch or two of snow yesterday and it turned to rain and melted. Huge disappointment.
I didn't run in the afternoon like I planned, I got caught up getting ready for our Seder.
Today I am going to run, do my swings and mobility. Its a laid back day.
I have a turkey to roast (its thawed now lol) and more packing to do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Just finished an hour of cleaning...bathed the dogs, laundry, vaccumed, mopped floors, dusted, made baby food for Brady.  I'm beat!  About to shower and head to Sam's Club to get a few things, then taking Brady to Feeding therapy then Speech after that.  As soon as I drop him off at school around 12:30, I plan to head outside for a much needed long run!

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Dang look at you go! Im packing.... so boring.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Just finished an hour of cleaning...bathed the dogs, laundry, vaccumed, mopped floors, dusted, made baby food for Brady.  I'm beat!  About to shower and head to Sam's Club to get a few things, then taking Brady to Feeding therapy then Speech after that.  As soon as I drop him off at school around 12:30, I plan to head outside for a much needed long run!

EiuGirl316
by Leah on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Im going to do some cleaning (boo), making breakfast and lunch, run to the store for some odds and ends, and then run to the library to return some books. While we're there, ill probably let DS run around for a while since he loves the library. Later tonight, were going to BIL and SIL house for dinner and to discuss a family vacation were taking in may. It should be interesting. We have a history of bad vacations when we go anywhere with them. Thankfully we're staying in separate rooms so it should make it better. Anyone else's in laws nice but a bunch of PITA's?

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I was up until 2:30 getting things done, and up at 6:00, so probably no workout today because my body is so run down (I've been off ever since we got home- our flight was delayed, and it TOTALLY threw off my sleep schedule).  I'm getting ready for the day now, then I'll take Jonah to school and head to Starbucks to study for my psych class.  Then I have that class, then I'll do some studying for tomorrow (med/surg class), then pick up Jonah and run an errand, then home.  Luckily dinner is a mix between a crock pot dinner (part of why I was up late last night) and leftovers.  I plan to gauge how I'm feeling this evening- I may do an insanity workout.  I had too much going on yesterday to work out, and I'd hate to miss another workout, but going to bed early when I have to be up at 5 on Wednesdays might be the better choice!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Enjoy!  I'll be doing some cardio at the gym today.  Nothing too spectacular because I have some phlegmy thing going on and sore throat ;P lol

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Busy busy mama

Quoting musicpisces:

I was up until 2:30 getting things done, and up at 6:00, so probably no workout today because my body is so run down (I've been off ever since we got home- our flight was delayed, and it TOTALLY threw off my sleep schedule).  I'm getting ready for the day now, then I'll take Jonah to school and head to Starbucks to study for my psych class.  Then I have that class, then I'll do some studying for tomorrow (med/surg class), then pick up Jonah and run an errand, then home.  Luckily dinner is a mix between a crock pot dinner (part of why I was up late last night) and leftovers.  I plan to gauge how I'm feeling this evening- I may do an insanity workout.  I had too much going on yesterday to work out, and I'd hate to miss another workout, but going to bed early when I have to be up at 5 on Wednesdays might be the better choice!

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Aw feel better, everyone in my house has a cough, myself included. Sucks.

Quoting Stefanie83:

Enjoy!  I'll be doing some cardio at the gym today.  Nothing too spectacular because I have some phlegmy thing going on and sore throat ;P lol

cowgirls10181
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Im sitting watching tv all day holding dd2 with a fever from her ear infection.
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this
My in laws are but I have to hand it to them, they are super nice considering how much BS Mike and I are going through.

Quoting EiuGirl316:

Im going to do some cleaning (boo), making breakfast and lunch, run to the store for some odds and ends, and then run to the library to return some books. While we're there, ill probably let DS run around for a while since he loves the library. Later tonight, were going to BIL and SIL house for dinner and to discuss a family vacation were taking in may. It should be interesting. We have a history of bad vacations when we go anywhere with them. Thankfully we're staying in separate rooms so it should make it better. Anyone else's in laws nice but a bunch of PITA's?

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Good vibes coming your way!

Quoting cowgirls10181:

Im sitting watching tv all day holding dd2 with a fever from her ear infection.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN