Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
So we got an inch or two of snow yesterday and it turned to rain and melted. Huge disappointment.
I didn't run in the afternoon like I planned, I got caught up getting ready for our Seder.
Today I am going to run, do my swings and mobility. Its a laid back day.
I have a turkey to roast (its thawed now lol) and more packing to do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Replies (11-19):
cowgirls10181
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Thanks. Hoping today is the height of her discomfort and tomorrow is all downhill. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Good vibes coming your way!

Quoting cowgirls10181:

Im sitting watching tv all day holding dd2 with a fever from her ear infection.

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this
You too, sickies make my heartache.

Quoting cowgirls10181:

Thanks. Hoping today is the height of her discomfort and tomorrow is all downhill. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Good vibes coming your way!

Quoting cowgirls10181:

Im sitting watching tv all day holding dd2 with a fever from her ear infection.

cowgirls10181
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Packing is boring, makes me want a shrink ray from honney i shrunk the kids!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Dang look at you go! Im packing.... so boring.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Just finished an hour of cleaning...bathed the dogs, laundry, vaccumed, mopped floors, dusted, made baby food for Brady.  I'm beat!  About to shower and head to Sam's Club to get a few things, then taking Brady to Feeding therapy then Speech after that.  As soon as I drop him off at school around 12:30, I plan to head outside for a much needed long run!

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Yup!!  This is my life in school.  SIGH.  Usually I can get more sleep and get in workouts.  Yesterday, I'd planned to delegate some stuff to Jonathan, but then he started to not feel good (maybe if he ate better and exercised, he wouldn't get sick so much...), so he ended up sleeping much of the day, and I had to take it all on.  He has a fever and is just feeling crummy.

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Busy busy mama

Quoting musicpisces:

I was up until 2:30 getting things done, and up at 6:00, so probably no workout today because my body is so run down (I've been off ever since we got home- our flight was delayed, and it TOTALLY threw off my sleep schedule).  I'm getting ready for the day now, then I'll take Jonah to school and head to Starbucks to study for my psych class.  Then I have that class, then I'll do some studying for tomorrow (med/surg class), then pick up Jonah and run an errand, then home.  Luckily dinner is a mix between a crock pot dinner (part of why I was up late last night) and leftovers.  I plan to gauge how I'm feeling this evening- I may do an insanity workout.  I had too much going on yesterday to work out, and I'd hate to miss another workout, but going to bed early when I have to be up at 5 on Wednesdays might be the better choice!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Lmao at he should eat better and exericse

Quoting musicpisces:

Yup!!  This is my life in school.  SIGH.  Usually I can get more sleep and get in workouts.  Yesterday, I'd planned to delegate some stuff to Jonathan, but then he started to not feel good (maybe if he ate better and exercised, he wouldn't get sick so much...), so he ended up sleeping much of the day, and I had to take it all on.  He has a fever and is just feeling crummy.

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Busy busy mama

Quoting musicpisces:

I was up until 2:30 getting things done, and up at 6:00, so probably no workout today because my body is so run down (I've been off ever since we got home- our flight was delayed, and it TOTALLY threw off my sleep schedule).  I'm getting ready for the day now, then I'll take Jonah to school and head to Starbucks to study for my psych class.  Then I have that class, then I'll do some studying for tomorrow (med/surg class), then pick up Jonah and run an errand, then home.  Luckily dinner is a mix between a crock pot dinner (part of why I was up late last night) and leftovers.  I plan to gauge how I'm feeling this evening- I may do an insanity workout.  I had too much going on yesterday to work out, and I'd hate to miss another workout, but going to bed early when I have to be up at 5 on Wednesdays might be the better choice!

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Vin (2.5) and I have both been hacking a bit and DH said his throat was sore this morning. Surprisingly, I did pretty well in my workout so that's good! lol. but my voice is a bit scratchy today.  I imagine it makes me sound sexy but probably more like kermit. lol!  I hope your cough leaves too

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Aw feel better, everyone in my house has a cough, myself included. Sucks.

Quoting Stefanie83:

Enjoy!  I'll be doing some cardio at the gym today.  Nothing too spectacular because I have some phlegmy thing going on and sore throat ;P lol

Lesgerm
by Leslie on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Just hanging out with little pneumonia boy today :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Hell yes

Quoting cowgirls10181:

Packing is boring, makes me want a shrink ray from honney i shrunk the kids!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Dang look at you go! Im packing.... so boring.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Just finished an hour of cleaning...bathed the dogs, laundry, vaccumed, mopped floors, dusted, made baby food for Brady.  I'm beat!  About to shower and head to Sam's Club to get a few things, then taking Brady to Feeding therapy then Speech after that.  As soon as I drop him off at school around 12:30, I plan to head outside for a much needed long run!

wahmx3
by Shelley on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Plan is going as scheduled so far....done level 1 and 2 of the Shred, drank 6 glasses of water so far, ate healthy, dinner is almost ready....then 1.5k on the treadmill tonight and sitting back to watch a basketball game  online, bed by 10pm! Tomorrow will likely be busier but I am totally notivated to stick to my plan....cruise in 19 days....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN